GUARDEUM PROPERTY MANAGEMENT & SERVICES PRIVATE LIMITED) believes in helping its customers as far as possible, and has therefore a liberal cancellation policy. Under this policy:
- Cancellations will be considered only if the request is made within 72 hours of Members Registration / Property Registration / placing an order of Service. However, the cancellation request will not be entertained thereafter.
- No cancellations are entertained for those services that the GUARDEUM PROPERTY MANAGEMENT & SERVICES PRIVATE LIMITED marketing team has obtained on special discount offers. These are limited occasion offers and therefore cancellations are not possible.
- GUARDEUM PROPERTY MANAGEMENT & SERVICES PRIVATE LIMITED does not accept cancellation requests for any payment of Government/ Semi Government / Local Body Fees / Charges, Online Stamp Duty / Registration Fees etc.
- In case you feel that our service is unsatisfactory or not as shown on the website or as per your expectations, you must bring it to the notice of our customer service within 24 hours of completion of technical / repair work. The Customer Service Team after looking into your complaint will take an appropriate decision.
- In case of complaints regarding products that come with a warranty from manufacturers, please refer the issue to them.
When you hire our services, your purchase is covered by 100% service guarantee. If you are, for any reason, not entirely happy with our service, we will cheerfully issue a full refund of Annual Management Charges. To request a refund, simply contact us with your purchase details within ninety (90) days of your registration. Please include your Membership ID (sent to you via email after Registration) and optionally tell us why you’re requesting a refund – we take customer feedback very seriously and use it to constantly improve our quality of service. Refunds are not being provided for Membership Charges. Refunds are being processed within 21 days period.
We as a merchant shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction, on Account of the Cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time.